Slasher: The Sleepover, explaining many plot points.
Summary of additionsEdit
This is list of all the points that the script expands on:
- Opening: The girls would be shown planning and discussing the slumber party before it happens. It would also show that they were snobby towards the killer.
- Killer's motives: This would explain that the people who the killer was looking for were her sisters who died in a house fire many years ago, and in Laura's house.
- Beth vs Laura/BethxJosh: Beth and Laura would be enemies, and after a row, Beth would sleep with Laura's boyfriend Josh.
- Beth and Josh's deaths: After they have sex, Josh would go back downstairs to get a beer and get stabbed, while Beth would be killed upstairs. This is when the killer would cut the power.
- Lynn's death: It would be more clear that her throat had been cut.
- The final battle would be more brutal, with hair pulling and face scratching.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.